Unbelievable! When has Emily ever looked anything but gorgeous on air? Is she seeing things when she looks in a mirror? While her insecurities don’t make sense to us, we CAN believe the rumors of breast implants, veneers, a nose job, diva-like behavior, conniving for her own show and her desire to be famous.
“She literally cried” when she was unhappy with her on-air ‘dos, makeup and fashions, an insider told Us. The tears extended to anything else she didn’t like about the show.
Here’s some reasons for our skepticism:
• The Bachelorette has a team of talented hairstylists, makeup artists and fashion experts at her beck and call.
• Emily’s good with her hair and has great taste.
• The media have repeatedly written and talked about how pretty she is. Some writers call her a “sweetie.”
We don’t really know what to think about her hyper-critisms. Is it all a plot to draw attention to herself? Does she compare herself with beauties like Charlize Theron, Emma Stone, etc., etc.?
No matter what her delusions are we have to say: “Get a grip!” Of course, it doesn’t matter what we think. This installment of the Emily show is almost over, and she’s ready for her spin-off.
Stay tuned for details about the Bachelorette’s hairstyles.
Bottom photo by Startraks, all others from ABC.
- Emily Maynard: Cracking Under Bachelorette Pressure? (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Emily Maynard: The Biggest Diva of All Time? (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Emily Maynard Returning to Television for Own ‘Bachelorette’ Spin-Off Show? (celebs.gather.com)
- ‘Bachelorette’ Emily Maynard Bares Her Claws (huffingtonpost.com)