We’re just finishing up a post on Celebrity Blondes at the Met Ball. Along with Chloe Sevigny, it includes January Jones, Dianna Agron, Amber Valette and Scarlett Johansson. In the meantime, check this out! Met Ball Fug Carpet: Chloe Sevigny Chloe Sevigny – Go Fug Yourself.
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- The James Bond Girls of Iron Man: Kate Mara, Helena Mattsson, Anya Monzikova, Renee Herlocker, Olivia Munn, Ayelet Ben-Shahar, Grace Stanley, Natalina Maggio...
- Julianna Margulies: Good Wife, great hair!
- Ellen Page's hairstyles in Juno, Whip It & now Inception (with Leonardo DiCaprio)
- Kristen Stewart's hairstyle: since when did extensions become scandalous?
- Super short celebrity style: Janet Jackson's hair
- Ombré celebrity haircolor: Sarah Jessica Parker, Drew Barrymore, Alexa Chung, Gisele Bündchen, Lauren Conrad, Lily Aldridge & Niki Minaj's bad example
- Solange Knowles' hairstyles: bolder, more natural than sister Beyoncé's style
your fave celebs