We’re just finishing up a post on Celebrity Blondes at the Met Ball. Along with Chloe Sevigny, it includes January Jones, Dianna Agron, Amber Valette and Scarlett Johansson. In the meantime, check this out! Met Ball Fug Carpet: Chloe Sevigny Chloe Sevigny – Go Fug Yourself.
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Celebrity Apprentice: We hope Aubrey O'Day has been fired, but we doubt it!
- Timeless star style: Leslie Caron & Audrey Hepburn
- Meet "Bob": Jennifer Aniston’s new hairstyle
- Academy Award-winning hairstyles: Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence & Michelle Williams
- Aubrey O'Day's hair vs. Maria Kanellis' hair
- Country Music hairstyles: Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, LeAnn Rimes and more!
- Kristin Cavallari's hairstyles go beyond 'The Hills'
- Update on Janet Jackson's new hairstyle
- Michelle Williams' hair: from Marilyn Monroe to "It Girl"
- Micaela Schaefer: strip 'tease' distracts from pretty hair at MIB3 premiere!
your fave celebs