Can’t get enough news about Emma Stone‘s dos!
If realhairstyles.com were a high school, Emma Stone would be Most Popular. If this were a beauty pageant, she would be Miss Popularity. If there were an Academy Award for Most-Liked Actress, it would go to Emma. The reason for our favoritism lies in the stats. Emma Stone is the single most-viewed celebrity on this blog with over 6,000 hits.
The mane thing that makes her exciting is her surprising haircolor changes–brown, blond, red, strawberry, auburn, platinum…Is there a color she hasn’t worn? Perhaps blue black, purple or pink?
Every little touch Emma does with her haircolor results in a fresh look (maybe that’s why she switches it so often). The two over-the-shoulder shots above are red, but one’s lighter than the other. One’s half up, the other’s one side up. One’s longer and curly, the other’s a little shorter and straight with a few curves.
When we first noticed Emma (after Zombieland), we thought her rich red above was the best. When she went bleached blond with bangs, we were shocked (and a little dismayed). We even wrote a post about the white-blond asking, “What was she thinking?” Pretty soon it grew on us, but you know what happened then: she went back to red but a lighter shade.
- Emma Stone Goes Bold and Bowed For the Oscars (popsugar.com)
- New Hair Alert: Emma Stone Goes Back to Blond! (news.instyle.com)
- Emma Stone Takes On Ellen Degeneres’ Dance Dare! (kymx.radio.com)
- Emma Stone’s hair color: from red to blond to red to blond to… (realhairstyles.net)
- Oscars: Emma Stone (bellasugar.com)