We just read an article about how Jennifer Lawrence had to pretty herself up to be taken as an actress who could play feminine roles (or sexy according to Hollywood’s standards). Even though we learned how pretty she is after right after Winter’s Bone, most style critics and fans didn’t discover that until now. She’s poised to become a household name because of her stand-out role of Katniss in Hunger Games. Before she jets into stardom, Jennifer appears down-to-earth, “almost goofy,” according to one interview. Since being captivated by her in Winter’s Bone, you can be sure we’ll be following her every move (in style as well as career). When it comes to acting and her hair she is a chameleon, and she’s sure to do that in Style, too!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Julianne Hough Blonde vs. Jessica Biel Brunette at MTV Movie Awards
- Mad Men Hairstyles still great, show's not so hot!
- Charlize Theron wants her hair back…
- Country Music hairstyles: Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, LeAnn Rimes and more!
- Country Music Ponytails: Julianne Hough's hair vs. Taylor Swift's hair
- Solange Knowles' hairstyles: bolder, more natural than sister Beyoncé's style
- Aubrey O'Day's hair vs. Maria Kanellis' hair
- Taylor Swift's hairstyles Speak Now!
- Update on Janet Jackson's new hairstyle
- Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga, Madonna & Marilyn Monroe
your fave celebs