Emma Stone‘s hair (color) continues to be the Top 2 most-viewed posts of the quarter. Before this quarter, her mane held the #2 and #3 most popular posts of the past year. Lately she’s been favoring the dark red that first got our attention (along with her premier role in Zombieland!) The shades of red and the style change quite often, but it’s been a while since she gave up the bleached blond. It’s hard to believe that she’s naturally a blonde, as she claims whenever questioned. And we can’t believe we’re saying this: Emma’s blond is starting to look good.
This post is a teaser for a more in-depth post we are working on, and here’s a sneak peek of what’s to come!
For more on Emma Stone’s haircolor & style, see below!
- Emma Stone’s haircolor & style: most popular real hairstyle!
- Emma Stone’s haircolor: what was she thinking?
- More on Emma Stone’s haircolor
- Similarities between Christina Hendricks and Emma Stone’s hair
- Fall for Emma Stone’s Haircolor: http://wp.me/pQRa6-DtE
- Emma Stone White Blonde vs. Emma Stone Strawberry Blonde: MTV Movie Awards vs. MET Ball
- Celebrity Look-Alikes: Olivia Wilde’s hair & Emma Stone’s hair