More clues: It’s similar to subtle brond (brown/blond), auburn (brown/red) or dramatic multicolored chunks. Not too long ago Drew Barrymore wore the worst example of ombré we’ve seen so far. The exotic color scheme has been a fave of Sarah past and present—Sex and the City—TV then, movies now. Jessica seemed predisposed to ombré as early as 2007. If we’ve piqued your interest, come back to realhairstyles.net We’ll reveal the meaning of ombré and how to make it yours!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- The 'Lost' years: Evangeline Lilly's hairstyles
- Country Music fashion: Meghan Linsey's hairstyles
- Men in Black 3 premiere: Micaela Schaefer's barely-there clothes trump pretty hair
- Meghan Linsey's hairstyle, her boyfriend and their 'Steel Magnolia'
- Jennifer Lawrence's Hair: so much to say, so little time!
- Julianna Margulies: Good Wife, great hair!
- Kristen Stewart's hairstyle: since when did extensions become scandalous?
- Katy Perry's haircolor sings the blues
- Country Music Hairstyles: Julianne Hough stands out!
- Growing into celebrity style: Hailee Steinfeld's hair
your fave celebs