Awards shows are a gr8 place to find eye-catching hairstyles! Where else would you find a do like this? At last year’s VMAs, Ke$ha flaunted a leather-embellished “fish-tail” braid. If you are lucky enough to have this kind of mane, you can imagine how to copy the hot look. If you’re like most of us, your hair isn’t this long naturally. But there’s one way to copy the coif: a how-to video shows how the leg of the stocking can be fashioned into a fabulously fake tail. For more great diy hairstyles visit this site. All of these ideas came to us via @OscarBlandi, renowned celebrity stylist and fellow Tweeter. Hope this gives you enough hair fashion inspiration for one day!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- The 'Lost' years: Evangeline Lilly's hairstyles
- The James Bond Girls of Iron Man: Kate Mara, Helena Mattsson, Anya Monzikova, Renee Herlocker, Olivia Munn, Ayelet Ben-Shahar, Grace Stanley, Natalina Maggio...
- Men in Black 3 premiere: Micaela Schaefer's barely-there clothes trump pretty hair
- Sherri Shepherd's hair: super short and blond! Do you like it?
- Evangeline Lilly's hairstyles plus 'Lost' looks of Yunjin Kim, Emilie de Ravin & Elizabeth Mitchell
- Victoria Beckham's hairstyles are ever-changing
- Carey Mulligan's hair: an education in style
- 'Sparkle' style: Jordin Sparks, Tika Sumpter, Carmen Ejogo and the late Whitney Houston
- Jennifer Aniston Hair: too pretty to be a real 'Dirtbag'
- Britney Spears' hair makeovers: new looks for 'X Factor,' 'Till the World Ends' & more!
your fave celebs