Awards shows are a gr8 place to find eye-catching hairstyles! Where else would you find a do like this? At last year’s VMAs, Ke$ha flaunted a leather-embellished “fish-tail” braid. If you are lucky enough to have this kind of mane, you can imagine how to copy the hot look. If you’re like most of us, your hair isn’t this long naturally. But there’s one way to copy the coif: a how-to video shows how the leg of the stocking can be fashioned into a fabulously fake tail. For more great diy hairstyles visit this site. All of these ideas came to us via @OscarBlandi, renowned celebrity stylist and fellow Tweeter. Hope this gives you enough hair fashion inspiration for one day!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- The 'Lost' years: Evangeline Lilly's hairstyles
- Country Music fashion: Meghan Linsey's hairstyles
- Men in Black 3 premiere: Micaela Schaefer's barely-there clothes trump pretty hair
- Meghan Linsey's hairstyle, her boyfriend and their 'Steel Magnolia'
- Jennifer Lawrence's Hair: so much to say, so little time!
- Julianna Margulies: Good Wife, great hair!
- Kristen Stewart's hairstyle: since when did extensions become scandalous?
- Katy Perry's haircolor sings the blues
- Country Music Hairstyles: Julianne Hough stands out!
- Growing into celebrity style: Hailee Steinfeld's hair
your fave celebs