Awards shows are a gr8 place to find eye-catching hairstyles! Where else would you find a do like this? At last year’s VMAs, Ke$ha flaunted a leather-embellished “fish-tail” braid. If you are lucky enough to have this kind of mane, you can imagine how to copy the hot look. If you’re like most of us, your hair isn’t this long naturally. But there’s one way to copy the coif: a how-to video shows how the leg of the stocking can be fashioned into a fabulously fake tail. For more great diy hairstyles visit this site. All of these ideas came to us via @OscarBlandi, renowned celebrity stylist and fellow Tweeter. Hope this gives you enough hair fashion inspiration for one day!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Carey Mulligan's hair: an education in style
- ACM hairstyles 2012: Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Nettles, Hillary Scott, Kimberly Perry, Meghan Linsey and more!
- Star hairstyles from Iron Man 2: Gwyneth Paltrow, Scarlett Johansson & Leslie Bibb
- Miley Cyrus' style: going straight from PG to R
- Agyness Deyn's buzz cut is growing on us!
- Ryan Reynold’s girl “friends”: Sandra Bullock, Scarlett Johansson & their celebrity hairstyles!
- Michelle Williams: hairstyles of an 'It' girl!
- 'Bachelorette' finale: can you believe Emily Maynard stressed about her looks all season?
your fave celebs