The difference is like night and day!
Early in 2010 Julianne Hough flaunted a waist-length mane that could be styled lots of ways. At the ACM awards, she turned heads by wearing her baby blond hair half up: smooth on top, slightly scrunched below. The high crown requires extra attention such as blowdrying and rolling hair off the face with a large round brush. A quick set on jumbo hot rollers may be needed to pump up the volume. Backcombing and a strong spray come in handy before and after sweeping hair back. Late in 2010, Julianne did an about-face for the CMA Awards. Her hair was shorter but still long enough to create a free-form updo. The bigger change is the color–this season’s popular red with blond highlights. Loose waves all over blend together perfectly and are swept to the side–another trend of the moment. What’s next for Ms. Makeover? Your guess is as good as ours!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Heidi Klum's new do
- Country Music hairstyles: Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, LeAnn Rimes and more!
- Agyness Deyn's buzz cut is growing on us!
- Christina Aguilera's hairstyles perfect for 'American Idol' and her new movie role!
- Timeless star style: Leslie Caron & Audrey Hepburn
- Rihanna's ringlets steal the show
- Paris & Nicky Hilton: can't you afford to have better hair?
your fave celebs