What a difference a day (or 2) makes!
Just this Sunday, we did a blog post about Taylor Swift’s gr8 hairstyles. In passing we mentioned her tendency to write songs about ex-boyfriends who break it off (Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, etc). When we wrote about her latest beau, Jake Gyllenhaal, we didn’t think he would be in this situation so soon! Thinking back it’s not so surprising… Tay & Ja hadn’t been seen in public since Dec. 9th. They each had big b’days recently–she turned 21, he 30–and the age diff may have been too much for the acclaimed actor. Despite her yo-yoing love life, Swift remains at the top of her game. Her record-breaking CD Speak Now and trendsetting hairstyles have made T.S. one of the most popular singers in the country (and pop music scene). Don’t count on Ms. Swift becoming a home-body while she waits for Mr. Right. She’s still young, successful and one very eligible Bachelorette. Reuters/US photo
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Julianne Hough Blonde vs. Jessica Biel Brunette at MTV Movie Awards
- Mad Men Hairstyles still great, show's not so hot!
- Charlize Theron wants her hair back…
- Country Music hairstyles: Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, LeAnn Rimes and more!
- Country Music Ponytails: Julianne Hough's hair vs. Taylor Swift's hair
- Solange Knowles' hairstyles: bolder, more natural than sister Beyoncé's style
- Aubrey O'Day's hair vs. Maria Kanellis' hair
- Taylor Swift's hairstyles Speak Now!
- Update on Janet Jackson's new hairstyle
- Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga, Madonna & Marilyn Monroe
your fave celebs