We’re putting finishing touches on our award-winning Country Music hairstyles recap from one of the biggest nights in the field–the CMA Awards 2010. Viewership was the lowest ever, but the hair fashions more than made up for it. Here’s the stars who will be covered in our post: Miranda Lambert, Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott, Meghan Linsey, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Nettles, Taylor Swift and Laura Bell Bundy. Plus, unlikely celebs in the Country Music scene: Gwyneth Paltrow, Katherine Heigl and Kimberly Williams-Paisley. Check back later today.
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Timeless star style: Leslie Caron & Audrey Hepburn
- Michelle Williams: hairstyles of an 'It' girl!
- Heidi Klum's new do
- Country Music hairstyles: Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, LeAnn Rimes and more!
- Update on Janet Jackson's new hairstyle
- Celebrity Apprentice hairstyles: from great to ugly
- Lisa Marie Presley must have inherited good genes from Priscilla & Elvis
- Paris & Nicky Hilton: can't you afford to have better hair?
- Elizabeth Hendrickson's Young and Restless hairstyles and old looks from All My Children
- Soap Star Hairstyles: Days of our Lives, Bold & Beautiful, Young & Restless
your fave celebs