We’re putting finishing touches on our award-winning Country Music hairstyles recap from one of the biggest nights in the field–the CMA Awards 2010. Viewership was the lowest ever, but the hair fashions more than made up for it. Here’s the stars who will be covered in our post: Miranda Lambert, Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott, Meghan Linsey, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Nettles, Taylor Swift and Laura Bell Bundy. Plus, unlikely celebs in the Country Music scene: Gwyneth Paltrow, Katherine Heigl and Kimberly Williams-Paisley. Check back later today.
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Emma Stone's haircolor?
- Kristen Stewart's hairstyle: since when did extensions become scandalous?
- Danielle Panabaker's hair fits her teen-to-adult roles
- Carey Mulligan's hair: an education in style
- Super short celebrity style: Janet Jackson's hair
- Michelle Williams: hairstyles of an 'It' girl!
- Solange Knowles' hairstyles: bolder, more natural than sister Beyoncé's style
- Olivia Wilde's hair vs. Emma Stone's hair
- Do you buy hairstyle magazines? Or do you get style ideas from blogs, social media, etc.?
- Mad Men's Elisabeth Moss cuts and colors her hair like Twiggy's (not like Miley's!)
your fave celebs