You don’t have to be a country music fan to watch the CMA Awards show… especially if you love movies. British actress Gwyneth Paltrow will make her country music debut tonight in a live performance of the title track from her upcoming movie Country Strong. While this is something new and different, there’s always the hairstyle ideas you can get from country music stars like Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert, Meghan Linsey, Carrie Underwood, Martina McBride, Hillary Scott, Julianne Hough, Jennifer Nettles, etc., etc. If you’re in the market for a new ‘do, just tune into the CMAs!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- The 'Lost' years: Evangeline Lilly's hairstyles
- The wizardly world of Emma Watson's hairstyle
- Elizabeth Hendrickson's Young and Restless hairstyles and old looks from All My Children
- Side-Swept Hairstyles from 'Pretty Little Liars,' 'Twilight,' 'Total Recall' & TV: Lucy Hale, Nikki Reed, Kristen Stewart, Kate Beckinsale & Louise Roe
- Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga, Madonna & Marilyn Monroe
- Jennifer Lopez's Hair: from short to long in one day!
your fave celebs