Emma Stone has one of the hottest haircolors for Fall/Winter 2010. It’s a warm, subtle red called ginger and works on brown to black hair. If you already have dark hair, this kind of color is more affordable and easier to maintain. While you can do it at home, the single process color you get from a salon will have different shadings that make hair shimmer. The shade works well with a haircut like Emma’s… mostly one-length and straight but full. To get a lot more shine, ask your colorist for fine highlights on top of the dark or lowlighted base. Emma’s monochromatic ginger works especially well for women who have fair skin with pinkish undertones, but there are rich shades that are flattering for other complexions. For those who want to stay light during the cold-weather months, consider this: Emma in Easy A. Highlights on layered curls are the perfect fit for her role as a teen wearing the “Scarlet Letter.”
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- The 'Lost' years: Evangeline Lilly's hairstyles
- Country Music fashion: Meghan Linsey's hairstyles
- Men in Black 3 premiere: Micaela Schaefer's barely-there clothes trump pretty hair
- Meghan Linsey's hairstyle, her boyfriend and their 'Steel Magnolia'
- Jennifer Lawrence's Hair: so much to say, so little time!
- Julianna Margulies: Good Wife, great hair!
- Kristen Stewart's hairstyle: since when did extensions become scandalous?
- Katy Perry's haircolor sings the blues
- Country Music Hairstyles: Julianne Hough stands out!
- Growing into celebrity style: Hailee Steinfeld's hair
your fave celebs