As we predicted, Janet Jackson is yo-yoing between her buzzed haircut and slightly longer styles. JJ’s pixie cut with bangs works perfectly for her role as the new face for Blackgama’s fur coat campaign. The beauty of the crew cut was evident when Ms. Jackson was vacationing in Sardinia, Italy earlier this summer. Without doing a thing to her hair, the pop star was free to swim, sail or just sit on the beach with her new boyfriend Wissam Al Mana. When it’s time to be on stage, Janet simply polishes up the do with a shine enhancer (like she did on the American Idol finale). Some star watchers compared Janet today with Toni Braxton in the early ’90s. While Toni’s short cut was a tiny bit longer and tinted in brownish red, we have no idea how Janet will make her short cut different in the days to come!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Emma Stone's haircolor?
- Kristen Stewart's hairstyle: since when did extensions become scandalous?
- Danielle Panabaker's hair fits her teen-to-adult roles
- Carey Mulligan's hair: an education in style
- Super short celebrity style: Janet Jackson's hair
- Michelle Williams: hairstyles of an 'It' girl!
- Solange Knowles' hairstyles: bolder, more natural than sister Beyoncé's style
- Olivia Wilde's hair vs. Emma Stone's hair
- Do you buy hairstyle magazines? Or do you get style ideas from blogs, social media, etc.?
- Mad Men's Elisabeth Moss cuts and colors her hair like Twiggy's (not like Miley's!)
your fave celebs