As we predicted, Janet Jackson is yo-yoing between her buzzed haircut and slightly longer styles. JJ’s pixie cut with bangs works perfectly for her role as the new face for Blackgama’s fur coat campaign. The beauty of the crew cut was evident when Ms. Jackson was vacationing in Sardinia, Italy earlier this summer. Without doing a thing to her hair, the pop star was free to swim, sail or just sit on the beach with her new boyfriend Wissam Al Mana. When it’s time to be on stage, Janet simply polishes up the do with a shine enhancer (like she did on the American Idol finale). Some star watchers compared Janet today with Toni Braxton in the early ’90s. While Toni’s short cut was a tiny bit longer and tinted in brownish red, we have no idea how Janet will make her short cut different in the days to come!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Timeless star style: Leslie Caron & Audrey Hepburn
- Michelle Williams: hairstyles of an 'It' girl!
- Heidi Klum's new do
- Country Music hairstyles: Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, LeAnn Rimes and more!
- Update on Janet Jackson's new hairstyle
- Celebrity Apprentice hairstyles: from great to ugly
- Lisa Marie Presley must have inherited good genes from Priscilla & Elvis
- Paris & Nicky Hilton: can't you afford to have better hair?
- Elizabeth Hendrickson's Young and Restless hairstyles and old looks from All My Children
- Soap Star Hairstyles: Days of our Lives, Bold & Beautiful, Young & Restless
your fave celebs