While The Hills are long gone, Kristin Cavallari is here to stay. At the Salt premiere, she got media attention because of a barely-there neckline and mini, but we were more interested in her do. Straight hair only needs to be long enough to be swept back on top. If your hair’s too short, just pin it back and spritz with a light hairspray. At the TV.com NOW Awards, K-Cav looked the part of Trendsetter of the Year in a similar half-updo made different with lifted top and curled ends. When she wants to go all out, the special K girl does French braids all around the face before taking them up. When she gets tired of one-length hair, Kristin can always go back to long bangs and leave them loose to tress up a ponytail. There’s no end to the style ideas you can get from Ms. Cavallari, so stay in touch!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Agyness Deyn's buzz cut is growing on us!
- Carey Mulligan's hair: an education in style
- Academy Award-winning hairstyles: Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence & Michelle Williams
- Charlize Theron wants her hair back…
- Celebrity Apprentice hairstyles: Maria Kanellis, Holly Robinson Peete, Sharon Osbourne
- Still the most daring Dixie Chick: Natalie Maines and her new buzz cut!
your fave celebs