If you had to cut off your hair again, why not leave a little bit like you did last year? Back then you had just enough hair to swept to one side with gel. Now you’ve gone too far… getting a close shave just in time to tour with the Eagles. Last year you surprised fans with an ultra-short do… now they’re in shock! But that’s the point isn’t it? Back in 2003 you became known as the most daring Dixie Chicks when you criticized President Bush. Your new buzz cut shows you’re as militant as ever. Now that that’s out of your system, hurry up and grow your hair out. Or just go a little longer and use some styling product to look like the star you are. It’s great to see you haven’t lost your sense of humor (along with your hair). One night you said, “We advise everyone to stick around ’cause we got a really good band called the Eagles coming up.” And while you were kidding, a writer for The Chicago Tribune said, “It’s the Chicks, not the Eagles who soar.”
Stay cool, Natalie!
A real-life Dixie Chick
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- The 'Lost' years: Evangeline Lilly's hairstyles
- Country Music fashion: Meghan Linsey's hairstyles
- Men in Black 3 premiere: Micaela Schaefer's barely-there clothes trump pretty hair
- Meghan Linsey's hairstyle, her boyfriend and their 'Steel Magnolia'
- Jennifer Lawrence's Hair: so much to say, so little time!
- Julianna Margulies: Good Wife, great hair!
- Kristen Stewart's hairstyle: since when did extensions become scandalous?
- Katy Perry's haircolor sings the blues
- Country Music Hairstyles: Julianne Hough stands out!
- Growing into celebrity style: Hailee Steinfeld's hair
your fave celebs