Janet Jackson continues to wow us with her super-super-short hair… the quickest and easiest way to wear the buzz cut is au naturel topped with a newsboy cap. She chose the cute look for an interview with Richelle Carey of CNN Headline News and to pose with Gladys Knight at the Essence Music Festival. When she performed at the 4th of July fest, Janet HAD to be even more bold to go with her gold bodysuit. She made the mane change by adding a few hair pieces on top and creating a lifted crown (suitable for the Dancing Queen). Her short cut took a serious turn at the one-year anniversary of her brother Michael’s death. The classic coif perfectly fit the solemn occasion, and it works for real women any time. By adding length all over, Ms. Jackson resembles her character in Tyler Perry’s new movie, For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is Enuf. What comes next for JJ? It’s anyone’s guess!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Heidi Klum's new do
- Country Music hairstyles: Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, LeAnn Rimes and more!
- Agyness Deyn's buzz cut is growing on us!
- Christina Aguilera's hairstyles perfect for 'American Idol' and her new movie role!
- Timeless star style: Leslie Caron & Audrey Hepburn
- Rihanna's ringlets steal the show
- Paris & Nicky Hilton: can't you afford to have better hair?
your fave celebs