It’s old news that Hayden Panettiere cut her hair, but the new news is that it’s grown out a little and looks pretty different. The Heroes star showed off the new do and (Pucci) dress at the recent CMT Awards. Depending on where she’s standing, the crop presents a new look. From the front: long side bangs hug the face. On one side: the fringe angles down the cheek. From the other side: less length, more texture. When she was partying after the CMT Awards with Snooki, a side view of the blonde showed how cute the back is growing in. The ends are graduated slightly for a little lift and light-to-dark haircolor adds depth. Looking back to the ultra-short style, you can see how the hair’s direction has changed from backward to forward. It just goes to show you’re never stuck with a new haircut. If you don’t like it, just grow it out. Sources: the hollywood gossip, hayden images, people stylewatch and cmt.
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- The 'Lost' years: Evangeline Lilly's hairstyles
- The James Bond Girls of Iron Man: Kate Mara, Helena Mattsson, Anya Monzikova, Renee Herlocker, Olivia Munn, Ayelet Ben-Shahar, Grace Stanley, Natalina Maggio...
- Men in Black 3 premiere: Micaela Schaefer's barely-there clothes trump pretty hair
- Sherri Shepherd's hair: super short and blond! Do you like it?
- Evangeline Lilly's hairstyles plus 'Lost' looks of Yunjin Kim, Emilie de Ravin & Elizabeth Mitchell
- Victoria Beckham's hairstyles are ever-changing
- Carey Mulligan's hair: an education in style
- 'Sparkle' style: Jordin Sparks, Tika Sumpter, Carmen Ejogo and the late Whitney Houston
- Jennifer Aniston Hair: too pretty to be a real 'Dirtbag'
- Britney Spears' hair makeovers: new looks for 'X Factor,' 'Till the World Ends' & more!
your fave celebs