It’s a sign of our times: moms making their babies into mini-mes. Today celeb kids are getting more and more attention (think Suri Cruise, Kingston Stefani, Jolie-Pitt kids, Apple Paltrow, etc., etc.). But isn’t it unrealistic for all babies to be fashionable? Aren’t babies supposed to have little or no hair? Whatever… if you want your infant to be in the In Crowd, consider Baby Bangs!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Agyness Deyn's buzz cut is growing on us!
- Carey Mulligan's hair: an education in style
- Academy Award-winning hairstyles: Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence & Michelle Williams
- Charlize Theron wants her hair back…
- Celebrity Apprentice hairstyles: Maria Kanellis, Holly Robinson Peete, Sharon Osbourne
- Still the most daring Dixie Chick: Natalie Maines and her new buzz cut!
your fave celebs