When Anna Paquin announced she’s bisexual, we wondered what will happen when (if) she marries fiance/True Blood co-star Stephen Moyer. Will she become monogamous, take a mistress or have a boyfriend on the side? We don’t care as long as she stays multi-stylish. For those who don’t remember 1993 (or weren’t born yet), little Miss Paquin became the second youngest Oscar winner for her supporting role as Holly Hunter’s daughter in The Piano. Lots has happened in her career since then, but she’s best known now as True Blooded Sookie. She’s worn so many hair colors and dos we can’t show them all here! Her current long layered cut can go straight, curly, all back or half up. To get this much variety, it helps to have wavy or curly locks. Hair that has a little body can be blow dried straight or scrunched up while drying naturally or with a diffuser. No matter which way you go, follow your heart.
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Heidi Klum's new do
- Country Music hairstyles: Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, LeAnn Rimes and more!
- Agyness Deyn's buzz cut is growing on us!
- Christina Aguilera's hairstyles perfect for 'American Idol' and her new movie role!
- Timeless star style: Leslie Caron & Audrey Hepburn
- Rihanna's ringlets steal the show
- Paris & Nicky Hilton: can't you afford to have better hair?
your fave celebs