When Anna Paquin announced she’s bisexual, we wondered what will happen when (if) she marries fiance/True Blood co-star Stephen Moyer. Will she become monogamous, take a mistress or have a boyfriend on the side? We don’t care as long as she stays multi-stylish. For those who don’t remember 1993 (or weren’t born yet), little Miss Paquin became the second youngest Oscar winner for her supporting role as Holly Hunter’s daughter in The Piano. Lots has happened in her career since then, but she’s best known now as True Blooded Sookie. She’s worn so many hair colors and dos we can’t show them all here! Her current long layered cut can go straight, curly, all back or half up. To get this much variety, it helps to have wavy or curly locks. Hair that has a little body can be blow dried straight or scrunched up while drying naturally or with a diffuser. No matter which way you go, follow your heart.
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Julianne Hough Blonde vs. Jessica Biel Brunette at MTV Movie Awards
- Mad Men Hairstyles still great, show's not so hot!
- Charlize Theron wants her hair back…
- Country Music hairstyles: Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, LeAnn Rimes and more!
- Country Music Ponytails: Julianne Hough's hair vs. Taylor Swift's hair
- Solange Knowles' hairstyles: bolder, more natural than sister Beyoncé's style
- Aubrey O'Day's hair vs. Maria Kanellis' hair
- Taylor Swift's hairstyles Speak Now!
- Update on Janet Jackson's new hairstyle
- Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga, Madonna & Marilyn Monroe
your fave celebs