Spoiler alert. We will reveal the answer in a few seconds. Hint, hint: she’s the typical supermodel who really wants to be an actress…Rachel Hunter, former Sports Illustrated & Maxim cover girl. Here, she looks like a real-life woman, fresh out of bed and needing an hour to wake up! We are showing you this to prove that everyone has bad hair days…even celebs. On Planet Hollywood, Rachel “acts” totally different. But who wants to spend hours at a time on your hair to have a star style? Is it worth it? You decide!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Michelle Williams: hairstyles of an 'It' girl!
- Kristin Cavallari's hairstyles go beyond 'The Hills'
- Emma Stone's haircolor: most popular at realhairstyles!
- Celebrity Apprentice Aubrey O'Day's hair: "you're fired!"
- Who wore the best Teen Choice Hairstyle? Victoria Justice, Nikki Reed, Gwen Stefani, JoJo, Candice Accola or …
your fave celebs