When Ginnifer first took a short cut, another blogger called the ‘do a disaster and looked elfish (see last post). She liked Ginnifer’s hair loads better in He’s Just Not That Into You (as shown here). The blogger in question is way younger (20 something) than us (30+) and obviously her opines are loads diff from ours. We’re sure lots of guys would agree, but that’s the gr8 thing about the U.S. of A. where everyone’s free to have free speech (the last time we checked, the 1st amendment still holds). Some fans beg Gin to grow her hair back ASAP. We acclaim, “You go, girl!” Fans of long hair diss the cropped coif. Practical women applaud the Big Lover for being cutting edge. Whatever… everyone has to agree it’s the easiest look around! we’d love to hear what you think. Is there a middle ground? We like to think so.
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga, Madonna & Marilyn Monroe
- Janet Jackson's hairstyle: her buzz cut grows out magically!
- Men in Black 3 premiere: Micaela Schaefer's barely-there clothes trump pretty hair
- The James Bond Girls of Iron Man: Kate Mara, Helena Mattsson, Anya Monzikova, Renee Herlocker, Olivia Munn, Ayelet Ben-Shahar, Grace Stanley, Natalina Maggio...
- The 'Lost' years: Evangeline Lilly's hairstyles
your fave celebs