As Bill Henrickson’s third wife on Big Love, Ginnifer Goodwin changes her ‘do so often you never know what she will look like from episode to episode. Ginnifer’s tendency to change her hair often works beautifully for her character Margene, the youngest and most daring woman of the house(s). When Bill introduced her into the family, Margene’s hair wasn’t much different from her sister wives–curly and on the long side. Since then Margie has gone from very long to short, curly to straight and lots of stuff in between. The spunky wife even dyed her hair blond when she was in a rebellious mood (the results were disastrous but Margie didn’t seem to mind). We love Ginnifer’s look of the moment–a tomboy/girlish short cut. If you have the nerve to copy the coif, be prepared to show off your face (no prob for Gin, potential prob for us).
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Mad Men's Elisabeth Moss cuts and colors her hair like Twiggy's (not like Miley's!)
- Elizabeth Hendrickson's Young and Restless hairstyles and old looks from All My Children
- 'That's My Boy' Horrible Movie, Great Hairstyles: Leighton Meester, Ciara, Eva Amurri, Rebecca Marshall, Crystal Allen, Abigail Klein & Carrie Wiita
- Agyness Deyn's buzz cut is growing on us!
- Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga, Madonna & Marilyn Monroe
your fave celebs