As Bill Henrickson’s third wife on Big Love, Ginnifer Goodwin changes her ‘do so often you never know what she will look like from episode to episode. Ginnifer’s tendency to change her hair often works beautifully for her character Margene, the youngest and most daring woman of the house(s). When Bill introduced her into the family, Margene’s hair wasn’t much different from her sister wives–curly and on the long side. Since then Margie has gone from very long to short, curly to straight and lots of stuff in between. The spunky wife even dyed her hair blond when she was in a rebellious mood (the results were disastrous but Margie didn’t seem to mind). We love Ginnifer’s look of the moment–a tomboy/girlish short cut. If you have the nerve to copy the coif, be prepared to show off your face (no prob for Gin, potential prob for us).
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Julianne Hough Blonde vs. Jessica Biel Brunette at MTV Movie Awards
- Mad Men Hairstyles still great, show's not so hot!
- Charlize Theron wants her hair back…
- Country Music hairstyles: Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, LeAnn Rimes and more!
- Country Music Ponytails: Julianne Hough's hair vs. Taylor Swift's hair
- Solange Knowles' hairstyles: bolder, more natural than sister Beyoncé's style
- Aubrey O'Day's hair vs. Maria Kanellis' hair
- Taylor Swift's hairstyles Speak Now!
- Update on Janet Jackson's new hairstyle
- Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga, Madonna & Marilyn Monroe
your fave celebs