Star style for real women sounds like an oxymoron, but it doesn’t have to be. In fact, we are always looking to the stars for ideas. No matter where your inspiration comes from, the mane thing is finding and getting a perfect haircut. Put aside plenty of time to do R & D ‑ research done now will pay off for months and even years to come (we’ve been known to stay with a look for three or more years!). You already know the routine, but here’s a refresher. Look in magazines and on the internet for photos to take to the salon. Take it from us, the best and most talented stylists appreciate your opinion and will work with you to make decisions. Keep your eyes peeled for hairstyles… observe (in a discreet way) friends, family and women on the street. If you are comfortable with it, compliment styles you like and ask who cut it and/or where it was done. Want to know more?
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Timeless star style: Leslie Caron & Audrey Hepburn
- Michelle Williams: hairstyles of an 'It' girl!
- Heidi Klum's new do
- Country Music hairstyles: Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, LeAnn Rimes and more!
- Update on Janet Jackson's new hairstyle
- Celebrity Apprentice hairstyles: from great to ugly
- Lisa Marie Presley must have inherited good genes from Priscilla & Elvis
- Paris & Nicky Hilton: can't you afford to have better hair?
- Elizabeth Hendrickson's Young and Restless hairstyles and old looks from All My Children
- Soap Star Hairstyles: Days of our Lives, Bold & Beautiful, Young & Restless
your fave celebs