Kate Gosselin has changed hairstyles so many times in 2010 that no one can predit when another Kate will appear. First there were long extensions which cost $7,000 and 20 hours. She “loved” the look long enough to draw massive PR, magazine covers and TV appearances. After the headlines wore off, Kate said she didn’t like the long extensions got another makeover. This re-do took a mere 7 hours! As of today, Kate will allegedly go back to the extensions (but we think she’s never gotten out of them). Will changing her style over and over and over… ever satisfy her? Obviously she needed a change from the mullet bob (even though it became a trend with real women) from the days when she was just a reality star on Jon & Kate Plus 8. The long locks of 2010 are gorgeous but who has the budget for that? Her ‘do for Dancing With the Stars could be the easiest to copy but that’s not saying much: you still have to have the right cut, color and loosely waved curls.
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Julianne Hough Blonde vs. Jessica Biel Brunette at MTV Movie Awards
- Mad Men Hairstyles still great, show's not so hot!
- Charlize Theron wants her hair back…
- Country Music hairstyles: Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, LeAnn Rimes and more!
- Country Music Ponytails: Julianne Hough's hair vs. Taylor Swift's hair
- Solange Knowles' hairstyles: bolder, more natural than sister Beyoncé's style
- Aubrey O'Day's hair vs. Maria Kanellis' hair
- Taylor Swift's hairstyles Speak Now!
- Update on Janet Jackson's new hairstyle
- Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga, Madonna & Marilyn Monroe
your fave celebs