In An Education Carey Mulligan wore a long hairstyle to fit her character’s coming of age. The look allowed her to go from school girl to ingenue. At Oscars 2010, the young Academy Award nominee stood out with her barely-there short cut. Anyone who has the guts to follow her lead will be rewarded with a look that styles itself. But be prepared to get hair cut every four to six weeks. No matter what you think, we give Carey an A+ for great taste!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga, Madonna & Marilyn Monroe
- The James Bond Girls of Iron Man: Kate Mara, Helena Mattsson, Anya Monzikova, Renee Herlocker, Olivia Munn, Ayelet Ben-Shahar, Grace Stanley, Natalina Maggio...
- Victoria Beckham's hairstyles are ever-changing
- Celebrity Apprentice Aubrey O'Day's hair: "you're fired!"
- Daytime Emmy hairstyles: Shelley Hennig, Molly Burnett, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, Christel Khalil
- 'That's My Boy' Horrible Movie, Great Hairstyles: Leighton Meester, Ciara, Eva Amurri, Rebecca Marshall, Crystal Allen, Abigail Klein & Carrie Wiita
- Kristen Stewart's hairstyle: since when did extensions become scandalous?
- The wizardly world of Emma Watson's hairstyle
- OMG! Miley Cyrus' hair is super short and platinum blond. Do you like it?
your fave celebs