In An Education Carey Mulligan wore a long hairstyle to fit her character’s coming of age. The look allowed her to go from school girl to ingenue. At Oscars 2010, the young Academy Award nominee stood out with her barely-there short cut. Anyone who has the guts to follow her lead will be rewarded with a look that styles itself. But be prepared to get hair cut every four to six weeks. No matter what you think, we give Carey an A+ for great taste!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Agyness Deyn's buzz cut is growing on us!
- Carey Mulligan's hair: an education in style
- Academy Award-winning hairstyles: Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence & Michelle Williams
- Charlize Theron wants her hair back…
- Celebrity Apprentice hairstyles: Maria Kanellis, Holly Robinson Peete, Sharon Osbourne
- Still the most daring Dixie Chick: Natalie Maines and her new buzz cut!
your fave celebs