The alter ego behind Hannah Montana has been telling the press she wants to change her image, to be seen as sophisticated young woman with more depth than her teen idol twin. While her lifestyle is reflecting this goal, her hairstyle isn’t. Miley could really break from the past by making a mane change. With a face like hers, she could pull off any ‘do–from super short to shoulder length. Even taking off a few inches, going wavy or straightening her hair, Hannah would be speed up her ride into the sunset.
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga, Madonna & Marilyn Monroe
- The James Bond Girls of Iron Man: Kate Mara, Helena Mattsson, Anya Monzikova, Renee Herlocker, Olivia Munn, Ayelet Ben-Shahar, Grace Stanley, Natalina Maggio...
- Victoria Beckham's hairstyles are ever-changing
- Celebrity Apprentice Aubrey O'Day's hair: "you're fired!"
- Daytime Emmy hairstyles: Shelley Hennig, Molly Burnett, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, Christel Khalil
- 'That's My Boy' Horrible Movie, Great Hairstyles: Leighton Meester, Ciara, Eva Amurri, Rebecca Marshall, Crystal Allen, Abigail Klein & Carrie Wiita
- Kristen Stewart's hairstyle: since when did extensions become scandalous?
- The wizardly world of Emma Watson's hairstyle
- OMG! Miley Cyrus' hair is super short and platinum blond. Do you like it?
your fave celebs