Our first postings will be about the most obvious celebrity do-overs. At least once in their careers, Christina, Gwen, Gaga & Madonna have worn looks so similar they could have been switched without anyone knowing the difference. We don’t have to tell you their biggest influence…Marilyn Monroe. At one time, Madonna bleached her hair so often that it started falling out. Virtually no one on this planet can get bleached blond without stripping hair’s natural color, dying it white and getting touchups every 10-14 days (unless you want to look like a skunk!). Compare these examples and decide for yourself!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Michelle Williams: hairstyles of an 'It' girl!
- Heidi Klum's new do
- Danielle Panabaker's hair fits her teen-to-adult roles
- Jennifer Lawrence's Hair: so much to say, so little time!
- The 'Lost' years: Evangeline Lilly's hairstyles
- Celebrity Apprentice Aubrey O'Day's hair: "you're fired!"
- Soap Star Hairstyles: Days of our Lives, Bold & Beautiful, Young & Restless
your fave celebs