Our first postings will be about the most obvious celebrity do-overs. At least once in their careers, Christina, Gwen, Gaga & Madonna have worn looks so similar they could have been switched without anyone knowing the difference. We don’t have to tell you their biggest influence…Marilyn Monroe. At one time, Madonna bleached her hair so often that it started falling out. Virtually no one on this planet can get bleached blond without stripping hair’s natural color, dying it white and getting touchups every 10-14 days (unless you want to look like a skunk!). Compare these examples and decide for yourself!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Carey Mulligan's hair: an education in style
- ACM hairstyles 2012: Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Nettles, Hillary Scott, Kimberly Perry, Meghan Linsey and more!
- Star hairstyles from Iron Man 2: Gwyneth Paltrow, Scarlett Johansson & Leslie Bibb
- Miley Cyrus' style: going straight from PG to R
- Agyness Deyn's buzz cut is growing on us!
- Ryan Reynold’s girl “friends”: Sandra Bullock, Scarlett Johansson & their celebrity hairstyles!
- Michelle Williams: hairstyles of an 'It' girl!
- 'Bachelorette' finale: can you believe Emily Maynard stressed about her looks all season?
your fave celebs