An Oscar nomination was only the start to a whirlwind year for Carey. While her characters change, so does her hair. She’s worn more dos in one year than some stars wear in 10! In “An Education” her long hair ranged from short and messy to up and sophisticated. For the Academy Awards, the unknown actress chopped off her hair and dyed it platinum. Since then it’s gone red and back to a more normal blond and she’s gotten incredible versatility just by going a little bit longer. Check back to get the details on her hot, new dos!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Carey Mulligan's hair: an education in style
- Ombré celebrity haircolor: Sarah Jessica Parker, Drew Barrymore, Alexa Chung, Gisele Bündchen, Lauren Conrad, Lily Aldridge & Niki Minaj's bad example
- Agyness Deyn's buzz cut is growing on us!
- Soap Star Hairstyles: Days of our Lives, Bold & Beautiful, Young & Restless
- Bold & Beautiful...slightly on The Wild Side...only for Girls Who Wanna Have Fun?
- Meghan Linsey's hairstyle, her boyfriend and their 'Steel Magnolia'
- Sherri Shepherd's hair: super short and blond! Do you like it?
- Emma Stone's haircolor: what was she thinking?
- Miley Cyrus' style: going straight from PG to R
- Emma Stone's haircolor: read all about it!
your fave celebs