You don’t have to be a country music fan to watch the CMA Awards show… especially if you love movies. British actress Gwyneth Paltrow will make her country music debut tonight in a live performance of the title track from her upcoming movie Country Strong. While this is something new and different, there’s always the hairstyle ideas you can get from country music stars like Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert, Meghan Linsey, Carrie Underwood, Martina McBride, Hillary Scott, Julianne Hough, Jennifer Nettles, etc., etc. If you’re in the market for a new ‘do, just tune into the CMAs!
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Carey Mulligan's hair: an education in style
- Ombré celebrity haircolor: Sarah Jessica Parker, Drew Barrymore, Alexa Chung, Gisele Bündchen, Lauren Conrad, Lily Aldridge & Niki Minaj's bad example
- Emma Stone's haircolor: read all about it!
- Agyness Deyn's buzz cut is growing on us!
- Sherri Shepherd's hair: super short and blond! Do you like it?
- Emma Stone's haircolor: what was she thinking?
- Meghan Linsey's hairstyle, her boyfriend and their 'Steel Magnolia'
- Bold & Beautiful...slightly on The Wild Side...only for Girls Who Wanna Have Fun?
- Soap Star Hairstyles: Days of our Lives, Bold & Beautiful, Young & Restless
- Elizabeth Hendrickson's Young and Restless hairstyles and old looks from All My Children
your fave celebs