Emma Stone has one of the hottest haircolors for Fall/Winter 2010. It’s a warm, subtle red called ginger and works on brown to black hair. If you already have dark hair, this kind of color is more affordable and easier to maintain. While you can do it at home, the single process color you get from a salon will have different shadings that make hair shimmer. The shade works well with a haircut like Emma’s… mostly one-length and straight but full. To get a lot more shine, ask your colorist for fine highlights on top of the dark or lowlighted base. Emma’s monochromatic ginger works especially well for women who have fair skin with pinkish undertones, but there are rich shades that are flattering for other complexions. For those who want to stay light during the cold-weather months, consider this: Emma in Easy A. Highlights on layered curls are the perfect fit for her role as a teen wearing the ”Scarlet Letter.”
real hairstylescelebrity hairstyles that work (or don't!) for real women
What we're blogging about2nd opinions Celebrity Hair Color Celebrity haircolor Celebrity Hairstyles Celebrity Wanna-Bes Celebs Country Music star hairstyles Emma Stone's hair Fashion/nonfashion gossip Horrible Celebrity Hairstyles Models More good stuff Movies Music Personal Readers' Opinion Readers' Opinions real hair Retro hairstyles Soaps Soap Star Hairstyles star hairstyles star makeovers Stars of Reality TV star styles that work in real life Teen Choice Awards TV
- Ombré celebrity haircolor: Sarah Jessica Parker, Drew Barrymore, Alexa Chung, Gisele Bündchen, Lauren Conrad, Lily Aldridge & Niki Minaj's bad example
- Emma Stone's haircolor: read all about it!
- Demi Lovato's hair sparks public debate
- Mild-to-wild haircolor: Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga & more!
- Carey Mulligan's hair: an education in style
- Fall for Emma Stone's haircolor
- Hayden Panettiere's hair goes from super-short to short
- Academy Award-winning hairstyles: Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence & Michelle Williams
- Country Music hairstyles: Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, LeAnn Rimes and more!
- Mad Men Hairstyles still great, show's not so hot!
your fave celebs